NB the whole of the book in which Keepin’s superb piece is free online HERE –http://www.satyana.org/pdf/SongoftheEartheBook.pdf
2) Mysticism as the Crossing of Ultimate Boundaries – by Wayne Teasdale –http://csp.org/experience/docs/teasdale-mysticism.html
3) The Mystical Core of Organized Religion – David Steindl-Rast – http://csp.org/experience/docs/steindl-mystical.html
4) Aldous Huxley’s Perennial Philosophy is HERE – http://whitecrowbooks.com/books/feature/the_perennial_philosophy_by_aldous_huxley/
You might also enjoy;
FARHANG JARHANPOUR – http://irfancolloquia.org/pdf/lights8_jahanpour.pdf
Introduction to the Bhagavad-Gita (Translation of Bhagavad-Gita by Swami Prabhavananda and Christopher Isherwood.) by Aldous Huxley – http://parvati.tripod.com/perennial.html
3 papers by Leroy Jones;
- Knowledge, Certitude and the Mystical Heart: The Hidden Essence of God’s Word, by LeRoy Jones, in Lights of Irfan, Book 3 (2002). Published Articles.
- Mystic Cup, The: Essential Mystical Nature of the Bahá’í Faith, by LeRoy Jones, in Lights of Irfan, Book 2 (2001). Published Articles.
- Mystical Aspects of the Baha’i Faith as presented in the Seven Valleys, by LeRoy Jones (1998). Mystical aspects of the Bahá’í Faith are of paramount importance and may sometimes get overlooked in favor of its social aspects. Essays and short articles.
The Beginning that Hath No Beginning: Bahá’í Cosmogony by Vahid Brown http://irfancolloquia.org/pdf/lights3_brown.pdf
TAGS: Aldous Huxley, interspirituality, Perennial Philosophy, inter-spirituality, interfaith, interfaith as inter-spirituality, Mysticism as the Crossing of Ultimate Boundaries, Wayne Teasdale, William Keepin, The Mystical Core of Organized Religion, David Steindl-Rast,
I’m afraid of losing my obscurity. Genuineness only thrives in the dark. Like celery. – Aldous Huxley – Those Barren Leaves (1925). – cf –