Jim Rohn said;
Not much ? – He’s right except depending on who ‘they’ are they do intend certain things;
1) you should direct as much money in their direction as can be squeezed out of you
2) you should not think outside the box they decided to keep you in.
3) you should stay focused on stuff that achieve more of 1) and 2)
The exploitation of the young and gullible via the cult of celebrity is a prime example of what I mean.
Jim Rohn has some good things to say and was a great speaker.
According to Wikipedia;
Rohn’s book Five Major Pieces to the Life Puzzle, published in 1991, was built around what he considered the five components of success:
- Philosophy – how you think
- Attitude – how you feel
- Action – what you do
- Results – measure often to see if you are making progress
- Lifestyle – the kind of life you can make for yourself out of the first four pieces
Here he is talking about the ‘economics and the ‘market-place’;